Social Media workshops for Small Business
Free Initial Consultation
You would NEVER buy a car without a test drive…
That’s the purpose of a complimentary 15-minue introductory ‘Tip Talk’ phone call, which includes:
- A Socia Media Q&A with Scott Kosak, the founder of Making Social Simple
- A Quick review of YOUR Social Media Pages with at least 2 actionable tips that will help you engage more customers whether you hire me or not.
Click here to schedule your no-obligation introductory phone call
Social Media Tip Talks... Online & LIVE!
Social Media Tip Talks are 30-minute Social Media group training sessions that are offered to groups of 5 or more small business owners and marketers.
100% of Tip Talk attendees have indicated that it was “well worth my time and I would recommend it to others”
CLICK HERE for more detailed information
Individual Strategy & Coaching Sessions
This is the most flexible way of Making Social Simple for your business.
Individual sessions can be done either in-person or remotely, with screen sharing, and focus on specific goals such as:
- A review of and specific tips related to your current social media presence
- Devising strategies to increase engagement, web-site visits, and store traffic
- Development of a content schedule that you can set ahead of time
- 30 Days of ongoing email support
Scroll down to request more information
Business-Specific Social Media Workshops
The social media tips that we share in our Social Media Workshops have been developed over the past decade. The tips have been used in our own business and those of others to drive website traffic, increase engagement, and grow customer databases.
This 2.5 hour customized workshop includes:
- Involvement of however many staff members you’d like to include
- Presentation of more than 20 Simple Social Media Tips
- Direct application of the social media tips to your social media channels
- A personal workbook for each attendee summarizing all of the workshop content
- 30 days of ongoing e-mail support as you perfect your Social Media usage
Use the below form to request more information.