Social Media Tip Talks for Small Businesses
Social Media Tip Talks are brief, virtual social media workshops small business owners who would like to learn some actionable strategies and tactics to help them engage more customers without spending a dime on advertising!
In follow-up surveys of attendees, 100% have indicated that it was “well worth my time and I would recommend it to others”
A Tip Packed Social Media Workshop!
During a typical ‘Tip Talk’, Scott Kosak shares basic social media strategies, as well as actionable tips & tactics that he’s used to drive engagement and web traffic over the past decade. Participants leave the Tip Talk with:
- Deeper Understanding of how the perceptions of Social Media as ‘overwhelming’ and a ‘time suck’ can be easily overcome
- Several ‘Tricks of the Trade‘ that help you overcome ‘Unseen Post Syndrome’ while engaging more potential customers.
- Real Actionable Tips and Tactics to engage more customers with minimal resources.
LIVE, Virtual Social Media Tip Talks
Due to the challenges of the Coronavirus, ‘Tip Talks’ are now available VIRTUALLY to groups of up to 25 people! LIVE, Virtual Social Media Tip Talks can be accessed in multiple ways:
- Custom Groups: Tip Talks can be arranged for established groups of small business owners who are looking to grow their knowledge about Social Media. If you’re a part of such a group, just use the form below to request a Tip Talk!
- For Individual Business Owners: Starting in Mid April, 2020, we will be launching pre-scheduled weekly tip talks. Just complete the form below and we’ll send you the schedule!
Request your Tip Talk Today!
Complete the below form and we’ll be in touch within 1 business day to talk more about your tip talk and schedule it.