Making Social Media Simple on June 27th, 2019!
As Word of Mouth exposure morphs into ‘Word of Thumb’, are you using Social Media as effectively as possible for your business?
Working with many small business over the past decade, these are some of the most asked questions I’ve heard over and over:
- How many times a day or week should I post?
- How can I get more customers to visit my website?
- How can I use Social Media to drive more traffic to my business?
CLICK HERE to pre-register… Breakfast is included!
Using the RIGHT Social Media Strategies
Beyond those initial questions, many business owners also wonder about things like these:
- What’s the difference between ‘tagging’ and ‘hash tagging’?
- Should I POST my own content or SHARE that of others’?
- How can I get other businesses to share my stuff?
Pre-Registration is required and breakfast is included!
Meet Your Presenter!
My name is Scott Kosak and I’ve been using Social Media to grow my own business and help others to do the same for almost a decade. (Scroll down for some reviews from happy customers!)
Having used social media for almost 10 years to drive web traffic, grow brands and sell products, I decided to help others simply by teaching them how to do it, too, so that you don’t have to pay someone else to do it!I love teaching others how to be successful with social media and I look forward to helping you on Thursday, June 27th, 2019 in Shorewood, IL. Remember, PRE-REGISTRATION is required and includes breakfast!